We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing promotional presentations, monitoring social platforms, and conducting market analysis.
As our intern, you will get to contribute to real marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct pivotal research and have your voice heard by the rest of the team, including the manager. Wherever you end up focusing your marketing energies, an internship with us will provide you with an excellent baseline of knowledge for all marketing areas, including product creation, pricing strategies, placement and a heavy focus on promotion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Assemble insights and data from marketing campaigns.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Enrolled in an undergraduate course / Fresher for marketing, communications or similar field.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Full-time, Work from office Profile.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying